Meeting and event space in D.C.
The perfect place to say ‘I do’
Two-story glass windows, distinctive architecture and a private courtyard oasis are the perfect complement to your city wedding.
- Near the National Mall, the White House, Washington's other landmarks and the historic Octagon House (on site) for beautiful photos
- Close to some of D.C.’s best hotels and many parking garages
- Personal staff support with one point of contact, from planning to day-of details
- Indoor and outdoor spaces let you dance under the stars, celebrate inside or both
- Relationships with the area’s best caterers and vendors
Modern spaces to fit your needs
The Boardroom accommodates up to 54 in two permanent concentric circles. Add theater seating to accommodate up to 150.
Up to 200 guests can enjoy a standing reception, or 100 guests can be seated at banquet rounds.
The Social Gallery encourages a natural flow between meeting rooms and the courtyard—and presents a great space for candids.
The Outdoor Courtyard overlooks the historic Octagon House and accommodates up to 350 guests for a standing reception with lighting, decorations and music.
Additional meeting rooms
Host 30 or more in oval or conference-style seating.